Hello exhibitors, welcome to the virtual World Biogas Expo 2020! We are delighted to have you on board.
This page includes everything you need for a successful online exhibition, and don’t worry, if you need help at any stage the events team is just one email or call away. Our contact details can be found at the bottom of the page.
Exhibitor Training Video PLEASE WATCH THIS:
Exhibitor Deadline: Monday 24 August 2020
Although the platform will be live for you to access and update your information, we would like to provide a level of service to make your experience as streamlined as possible.
To do this, please send the following items to Eduard Vyshnyakov (firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than Friday 21 August 2020. After this date it will be your responsibility to update your company profile directly on the platform:
- Exhibitor name – your company name that will be visible to the public
- Company description – a brief description of your company. There is no official word limit for this but we suggest up to 100 words otherwise it will take up a lot of space on your booth
- A high resolution company logo (400x200px, 2:1 ratio, no larger than 1MB)
- A link to your website
- Twitter – the link to your Twitter profile
- Office phone number
Exhibitor Deadline: Friday 28 August 2020
Swapcard will be live for exhibitors to edit their virtual expo booths. Exhibitors will receive their log-in details before this date.
Monday 21 September 2020
World Biogas Expo platform goes live for delegates, exhibitors and sponsors to start networking and create their personalised agendas.
Tuesday 6, Wednesday 7 & Thursday 8 October 2020
World Biogas Expo, World Biogas Summit and AD & Biogas Industry Awards: LIVE EVENT
The Online Platform
The World Biogas Expo 2020 is powered by Swapcard. Swapcard will be open to exhibitors on 28 August 2020 to ensure you have enough time to complete your profile and familiarise yourself with the platform.
Before and during the event exhibitors will have access to the Exhibitor Center within the platform. Here, you can upload content to your stand, edit company details and much more! Please watch this video…
IMPORTANT: Please read the exhibitor guide before using the platform:
Next Steps for Exhibitors
1. Please send the information outlined above to Eduard Vyshnyakov (email@example.com) by no later than Friday 21 August.
2. You will receive your log-in to Swapcard by Friday 28 August. Please log-in, create your attendee and exhibitor profiles and get to know the platform.
3. Please decide which colleagues will manage your booth during the live event on 6,7 & 8 October 2020 and ask them to create their profiles within Swapcard.
4. Swapcard will be live for all exhibitors and attendees on Monday 21 September. This is to facilitate networking. The live conference sessions will only take place during the three live event days on 6,7 & 8 October 2020.
5. Live event opens – please be present on your booth during the opening times to make the most out of your experience.
Further Resources for Exhibitors
Shared contacts, editing exhibitor details, access to the exhibitor’s area, settings and managing your exhibitor team: https://www.swapcard.com/faq/exhibitors/mobile/
How to assign meetings for your team members: https://help.swapcard.com/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-assign-a-meeting-to-a-team-member