Why should you get involved?
Our World Biogas Summit and Expo marketing activity reaches:
- Over 35,000 AD and biogas stakeholders through weekly emails
- Over 14,000 monthly visits to the World Biogas Expo and World Biogas Summit websites
- Over 33,000 followers across LinkedIn and Twitter Over 100,000 monthly impressions on social media (LinkedIn and Twitter) and more
Get involved to:
- Launch new products and services
- Engage with your target audiences
- Exchange knowledge and ideas with industry peers
- Raise your company profile at one of the largest UK and international gatherings of AD and biogas vendors, buyers and stakeholders in the industry
- Strengthen your brand by gaining prominence amongst your peers.
- Stay ahead of the curve in the industry.
- Enhance your reputation by association with market insight and thought-leadership.
- Network, gain prosperous leads and close deals.
- Be recognised as a forward-thinking company for technology and innovation.
- Gain exposure to an active, targeted audience through ADBA and WBA’s promotional material and communications, before, during and after the events
• AD Operators • AD Developers and Financiers • AD Contractors • Waste/Recycling sector • AD Equipment/Technology/Plant Suppliers • Consultants • Utilities – Water and Wastewater sector • Farming and Land Management • Service providers • Food and Drink Industry • Transportation sector • Utilities – Gas/ Electricity Suppliers • Feedstock Manufacturers/Suppliers • Fertiliser Manufacturers/Suppliers • Seed manufacturers/Suppliers • And more