TECNO PROJECT INDUSTRIALE S.R.L. (TPI)
With over thirty years of extensive experience and over 800 supplies already operational worldwide, Tecno Project Industriale (TPI) is an Italian company, part of the SIAD Group, specialized in the design, construction and installation of plants for:
• Production, capture and liquefaction of CO2:
• Biogas upgrading
• Liquefaction of biomethane
Products & Services
• Production, capture and liquefaction of CO2: by treating the raw gas and obtaining a very pure food grade CO2 product (> 99.998%), in accordance with the ISBT and EIGA quality guidelines. Fields of application: food industry, industrial and petrochemical sector.
TPI has been the leader in many of the improvements to the existing technology that have now become the standards in the CO2 industry.
• Biogas upgrading, developing its own solution for refining biogas starting from OFMSW (Organic Fraction of Waste), agricultural by-products, food waste or other biomass to obtain extremely pure biomethane. The know-how developed internally by TPI offers two types of solutions which both guarantee very high selectivity: polymeric membranes and selective solvents.
• Liquefaction of biomethane thanks to the in-depth cryogenic expertise of TPI and SIAD Macchine Impianti (parent company of TPI) and the recent acquisition and merger of the company 2LNG Srl. The offer includes a wide range of sizes according to customer needs.
TPI is also able to offer instruments and analysis systems for quality control in the beverage and industrial gases industries, thanks to the subsidiary company Pentatec.